Akp51v Merch Banner

The Power of 1 Week - What You Can Also Achieve | Akp51v SMD

Time is precious. And you can learn or achieve a lot in a single week. Here, I am enlisting a few tiny victories.

Also, some of these discoveries helped me grow fast.

1. I put my 'online courses marathon' on pause.

Then, I let my eyes appreciate the monsoon as well as the plants which were bathing in it on the land.

Because it was no longer deficient of the greenery.

2. Putting my digital creations out on Instagram.

This action helped me connect with great people, serving the goddesses of creativity.

By the way, I accidentally upgraded it to a Creator Account.

3. Discovered Google My Business Account settings. 

Thus, I was able to get this:
Although PayPal account may not be working for this for now; Card settings, you know.

Update 1. My PayPal is good and finctional now.

4. Also, started applying for the Content Writer internships via Internship and Employment Platforms.

And updated my accounts, although much work is still needed.

Update 2. Now, I work via the freelance platforms.

5. Received a response for the 1 out of my 5 applications.

And I got my first Sample Project from a Publishing Platform. Doing the Content Research for the same.

Competition was of approx. 135 to 200+ applicants per position. [ which became 1,500+ applicants per position in just one week ].

5(1). I am surprised that my habit of opening multiple background tabs, and not relying on only one source of info, can actually add value to my work.

I am enjoying this; I guess irrespective of the end-outcome, I will be happy for this opportunity.

5(2). Though the risk of Carpel / Metacarpel Tunnel Syndrome is low, thanks to the digital tools, relaxing once in a while matters!

Let's hope I don't end up with an Ergonomics-disaster.

Even basic body movement can avoid, prevent or reduce the risk of psychological stress, or physiological exhaustion and strain.

I wonder if these hobbies have any economic value; guess we will never know unless we give it a try.

Keep experimenting your life, your aptitudes, and of course, with your Privacy Settings πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘

....____✍πŸ€”πŸŽ¨πŸŽ­πŸŽ§πŸŽ€πŸ“ΈπŸ“½πŸŽ¬πŸ“πŸ› 

We have only 1 life, after all.

[ Emojis are employed in a few small posts only. ]

Tip: PayPal

Written by Akshay KP
Tweets on @akp51v
Fiverr Profile ($30 to $800)

Other Posts on this Blog

Be it one week, or day, or even a month; we can always choose to remember our finite time on Earth.

No need to try to be faster and faster all the time; going at a slower pace might actually benefit us in the long run.

While the interviews can be more about the prejudices, having a clear understanding of yourself is crucial more than ever!

On this blog, such ideas and concepts are explored as an experimental refreshment for our own thoughts, about a satisfying life and about that phone which had stopped charging normally.

The author appreciates your readership.


Keep reading, keep writing. :)

Vicky Sim on Unsplash


Don't Forget to Revisit